Last Updated: 8/10/2023
Collection of Personal Information
We may collect and process the following types of personal information:
- Contact information: Name, email address, phone number, and mailing address.
- Academic and professional details: Affiliations, qualifications, and areas of research interest.
- Usage Data: Information on how you use our website, including cookies and analytics.
- Financial information for the purposes of grant funding or donations.
How We Use the Information
Your personal information may be used for:
- Academic and administrative purposes, such as conducting research, organizing events, or disseminating research findings.
- Responding to inquiries or providing support.
- Sending newsletters, updates, and other informational material relevant to our work.
- Compliance with legal or regulatory requirements.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your personal information. Data is stored on secure servers and is accessible only by authorized personnel.
We do not sell or share your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes. However, we may share data:
- With partners, collaborators, and sponsors for the purpose of research and grant funding.
- When required by law or in response to legal processes.
Cookies and Analytics
You have the right to:
- Access the personal information we hold about you.
- Correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal information.
- Request deletion of your personal information.
- Opt-out of newsletters and other communications.
To exercise these rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your cooperation and trust in the Institute for Energy, Environment and Sustainable Communities (IEESC) at the University of Regina.